Here are a few of my favorite songs and poems for a spring Waldorf circle.
- “It is Spring time” said the bee. “How do you know?” Asked the old oak tree. I just saw a daffodil dancing with a fairy on a windy hill.
- Spring is here with sun so bright, sun so bright, sun so bright. Spring is here with sun so bright. Hooray for spring time. Spring is here with flowers in bloom flowers in bloom flowers in bloom spring is here with flowers in bloom. Hooray for spring time.
- Four little froggies sitting on a well; one looked up and down he fell; froggies jumped high, froggies jumped low; 3 little froggies dancing to and fro…
- Here is a nest for a robin, here is a hive for the bee. Here is a hole for a bunny, and here is house for me.
- Through the meadow let us walk, and see what wonders spring has brought. Skipping, skipping, let us go, as the breeze blows to and fro. We’ve come to a river, let’s go across! – stepping over stones, come with me – “insert childs name“ one two three. The rivers very fast, and the rivers very wide. We’ll step across the stepping stones to reach the other side.
These were gathered from various sources. I did not write any myself and unfortunately I do not know titles or authors for them.
Find a printable PDF version here: https://needlesandspines.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Copy-of-Spring-Circle.pdf